Tilson's Auto Repair Commitment to ServiceA Family Owned and Operated business since 1983
Tilsons Auto Repair Vision and Mission
Our Vision is the have the best auto repair shop in Rochester!
Our Mission is to provide the highest quality customer service.
Our guiding principles are:
- Strive for excellence – deliver your best.
- Put your customer first. Know your customers, understand their needs,and surpass their expectations.
- Be passionate about what you do! Enthusiasm and energy are contagious.
- Never stop caring. Show concern and respect for every individual,regardless of their position.
- Understand your role in the big picture. We’re all part of a larger whole.
- Look for new and better ways to do things to continually raise ourstandards.
- Communicate! Voice your ideas, share your concerns, pass on what youknow, and be honest.
- Deliver outstanding service by treating our customers, as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Build partnerships with our suppliers and colleagues based on fairness and trust.
- Pursue profit – but never at the expense of quality, service or reputation.
- Eliminate waste and reduce inefficiencies in order to provide maximum value to our customers.
- Be responsible citizens in the community we serve.
- Most of all, we are committed to working together with uncompromising ethics and integrity.
We Specialize in Auto Repair
We know that auto repair can be stressful – it’s never planned, and the time and money that it can take can certainly be an issue for many drivers. When your vehicle needs repairs, you want to know that you have a capable, trusted mechanic nearby that can help you out. For folks around Rochester, Minnesota, the mechanic that people trust with their auto repairs is Tilson’s Auto Repair. We are a clean, modern shop with over 3 decades of experience in providing reliable, affordable auto repairs. We are trusted, and our customers keep coming back thanks to knowing they will always get the best in hometown service.
Why Choose Tilson’s Auto Repair?
Experienced and Friendly Technicians Dedicated to Quality Auto Repairs
When you choose a mechanic, you want one that is skilled with all sorts of auto repairs. They need to be able to work on mechanical issues, such as if your brakes need resurfacing, or diagnose electrical problems, such as diagnosing whether it is a starter or alternator that needs to be repaired. Here at Tilson’s, we are skilled with all auto repairs, on foreign and domestic vehicles alike.
- Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Brake Repairs (drum and disc)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Tire Repairs and Replacement
Thorough automotive inspections for accurate diagnosis
All auto repairs at Tilson’s start with a complete visual and mechanical inspection along with computerized diagnostics, to ensure we diagnose the problem quickly and efficiently. We want to make sure we do the right repair the first time, and save you as much time and money as possible.
Comprehensive and Honest Overviews
Our mechanics will put together a complete overview that covers all of the problems discovered, as well as the suggested auto repairs to be made. This helps us to make sure you are fully aware of what is going on with your vehicle, and it helps us to educate the customer. It also provides the opportunity for you to ask questions about the process and auto repairs we recommend.
No-Pressure Repair Recommendations
We will help you figure out which auto repairs are vital, and which ones are not vital but that should be done in the near future. This can help you decide which repairs to approve, and which you can wait on, depending on financial and time constraints. We will never pressure you into making a decision, or into making a specific choice.
Auto Repairs Performed with Quality Parts
Every auto repair we perform will be made with only the best in OEM and high-quality aftermarket parts. These parts provide the best in reliability and longevity, and will ensure your vehicle continues to operate long after the repair has been made. We would never use a part in your car that we wouldn’t trust in our own.
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
- After Hours Drop-off
- Free Local Pickup and Delivery with Repairs, by Appointment
- Free Local Shuttle Service with Repairs, by Appointment
- ACDelco Professional Service Center
- Available Lifetime BG Protection Plan
- Regular Coupons and Special Offers
Tilson’s is the place for reliable, competent timely service; caring, sensitive people, and one of the finest business ethics in the country.
Reply: Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review, Daniel! We appreciate your trust and your business! We always enjoy having you in the shop. Again, thank you! Ben Tilson
Giving Back to the Community
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small
When you want your vehicle worked on at a family-oriented, dependable, trustworthy shop with years of experience, there is only one place to go - Tilson’s Auto Repair. Let us help you with your auto repair, or any other vehicle services you may need, at our clean, modern shop at 1740 South Broadway Avenue in Rochester, Minnesota. Give us a call at (507) 282-4924 or schedule use our online form to schedule an appointment with us today!