Ethics in Rochester, MN
“Provide Excellence in Automotive Service”
(Commitments describe what we must do as a company to achieve our mission)
- Deliver outstanding service by treating our customers, as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Build partnerships with our suppliers and colleagues based on fairness and trust.
- Pursue profit – but never at the expense of quality or service
- Eliminate waste and reduce inefficiencies in order to provide maximum value to our customers.
- Be responsible citizens in the community we serve.
- Most of all, we are committed to working together with uncompromising ethics and integrity.
- (Principles support our mission and commitments by defining how we should act as individuals)
- Strive for excellence – deliver your best.
- Put your customer first. Know your customers, understand their needs, and surpass their expectations.
- Be passionate about what you do! Enthusiasm and energy are contagious.
- Never stop caring. Show concern and respect for every individual, regardless of their position.
- Understand your role in the big picture. We’re all part of a larger whole.
- Communicate! Voice your ideas, share your concerns, pass on what you know, and be honest.
- Be a team player. We’re stronger when we work together.
- Listen when others speak. Good ideas can come from anyone.
- Be flexible. Success depends upon a willingness to adapt when situations
- Pay attention to details – little things do make a difference.
- Solve the real problem, don’t treat the symptom.
- Spread the good news. Let others know when they’ve done a good job.
- Smile…and have fun!
Tilson’s Auto Repair Vision, Mission and Guiding
Our Vision is the have the best auto repair shop in Rochester!
Our Mission is to provide the highest quality customer service.
Our guiding principles are:
1. Treat each other with respect and dignity.
2. Provide honest and dependable auto repair work.
3. Have open communication between staff and throughout the shop.
4. Hold each other accountable to the highest stadards.
1. Have minimal come backs
2. Book 40 billable hours per technician per week.
3. Create specific sales, ARO, and Hours Per RO goals and share with entire staff.
4. Fully and accurately inspect every vehicle that enters our shop.
5. Accurately fill out every Multi Point Safety Inspection sheet
6. Communicate vehicle concerns to customer in a timely and accurate manner.
7. Get cars in and out in a timely fashion while providing top quality work.
8. Properly communicate employee concerns through the appropriate channels, in a
courteous and timely manner.
9. Maintain up to date and accurate parts and supplies.
10. Treat each other with respect, compassion and kindness.
11. Have a great attitude and give 100% every day!
Tilson’s Auto Attitude
“What personal characteristics should a person possess in order to become a successful
entrepreneur and run a business? To have a willingness to learn, to be able to focus, to absorb
information, and to always realize that business is a 24 x 7 job where someone is always out
there to kick your ass” — Mark Cuban
Always amazing service and very professional. Always get serviced quickly and for a fair price, their shuttle is very convenient if you have to do other things while getting your car fixed. I was recommended by a friend and will definitely be returning and recommending them to friends and family. Keep up the great work guys!!
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small
When you want your vehicle worked on at a family-oriented, dependable, trustworthy shop with years of experience, there is only one place to go - Tilson’s Auto Repair. Let us help you with your auto repair, or any other vehicle services you may need, at our clean, modern shop at 1740 South Broadway Avenue in Rochester, Minnesota. Give us a call at (507) 282-4924 or schedule use our online form to schedule an appointment with us today!