Ethics in Rochester, MN
“Provide Excellence in Automotive Service”
(Commitments describe what we must do as a company to achieve our mission)
- We are committed to delivering outstanding service by treating our customers the way we would like to be treated
- We are committed to ensuring a happy and safe work environment
- We are committed to being responsible citizens in the community we service
- We are committed to pursuing profit but never at the expense of quality, service, and reputation
- We are committed to building strong relationships with our suppliers, customers, and employees based on fairness and trust
- Never put money ahead of people
- Treat each other with respect and dignity.
- Provide honest and dependable auto repair work.
- Have open communication between staff and throughout the shop.
- Hold each other accountable to the highest standards
Tilson’s Auto Repair Mission Statement
“Our Mission is to exceed the auto repair experience. By never putting money ahead of people and giving back to a community that gives us so much. ”
1. Have minimal come backs
2. Book 40 billable hours per technician per week.
3. Create specific sales, ARO, and Hours Per RO goals and share with entire staff.
4. Fully and accurately inspect every vehicle that enters our shop.
5. Accurately fill out every Multi Point Safety Inspection sheet
6. Communicate vehicle concerns to customer in a timely and accurate manner.
7. Get cars in and out in a timely fashion while providing top quality work.
8. Properly communicate employee concerns through the appropriate channels, in a courteous and timely manner.
9. Maintain up to date and accurate parts and supplies.
10. Treat each other with respect, compassion and kindness.
11. Have a great attitude and give 100% every day!
Tilson’s Auto Attitude
“What personal characteristics should a person possess in order to become a successful entrepreneur and run a business? To have a willingness to learn, to be able to focus, to absorb information, and to always realize that business is a 24 x 7 job where someone is always out there to kick your ass” — Mark Cuban
Always amazing service and very professional. Always get serviced quickly and for a fair price, their shuttle is very convenient if you have to do other things while getting your car fixed. I was recommended by a friend and will definitely be returning and recommending them to friends and family. Keep up the great work guys!!
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small
When you want your vehicle worked on at a family-oriented, dependable, trustworthy shop with years of experience, there is only one place to go - Tilson’s Auto Repair. Let us help you with your auto repair, or any other vehicle services you may need, at our clean, modern shop at 1740 South Broadway Avenue in Rochester, Minnesota. Give us a call at (507) 282-4924 or schedule use our online form to schedule an appointment with us today!